Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Strawberry Muffin Goodness

What could be better on a rainy spring day than a summery Strawberry muffin?  Not too much.  The kids have been having a tough time this week being trapped inside and the rain is supposed to be worse before getting better, so I thought it was time to at least spread some baking sunshine!

I found a Strawberry Muffin recipe from AllRecipes that sounded like what I was looking for.  Simple, quick and fairly healthy looking.

I set to work getting everything all together...I didn't make any changes to the original recipe, but when I make them again I will use yogurt in place of the milk and part of the oil.  I think the yogurt gives it a nice flavor, and eliminates some of the oil needed.  But, as is, these were moist and delicious.  A big hit with the kids (and the daycare lady!)

Give them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment