Monday, August 15, 2011

Strawberries...for dinner!

At market this week I found some turkey pepperoni on sale and so I planned on making a pizza for my guys for dinner tonight...but what was I to eat?  Hmmm....well, I did get some goat cheese that somehow remained unopened throughout the weekend and then there were a few strawberries to use up.  After a few more minutes of rummaging, I had a healthy vegetarian-friendly (non-meat, not vegan) pizza vision.

First I used a whole wheat tortilla, drizzled a bit of peach vanilla poppyseed dressing (store bought but high-quality and YUMMY!)  on it, added some fresh spinach, goat cheese and strawberries on top and then drizzled some more dressing.  I put it in the oven at 400 for about 10 minutes.  Quick, easy and totally scrumptious!



No comments:

Post a Comment