Monday, August 15, 2011

Blueberry Molasses Cake aka Blueberry Pancake Breakfast in a Cake

So, ever since I saw this post on Chef Dennis' site, Blueberry Molasses Cake, I've been dying to try it. And, I'm so glad that I did!!!  What a yummy treat.  The cake itself is so filled with blueberries that a blueberry lover like myself can't help but be in love with it, and the coffee flavored glaze just is the right touch.  Hubby barely let the cake cool before asking for a slice, so my glaze didn't have as much time to set but it was still beautiful. 

After the first bite, he declared it tasted a blueberry pancake breakfast, complete with the coffee.  :-)  I agreed completely.  I'm so glad I gave it a try!!  Just the perfect snack cake, whether a dessert, a breakfast or as an anytime treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment