Thursday, August 4, 2011

Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Cupcakes



What a mouthful...to say and to eat!  These were amazing...perfect texture for both the brownie and the cheesecake.  I liked that they were a sweet treat but not overly so...a perfect coffee complement after dinner.  Okay, okay, I'll confess...we ate ours before dinner.  Who could resist something that looked that good?

So, I actually followed a recipe.  My recipe was based on this Coconut Cream Cheese Brownies recipe and I used her brownie recipe, however, I swapped out the coconut cream cheese mixture for a peanut butter cheesecake mixture and made it into a cupcake.

Makes 12 cupcakes

Ingredients:
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 egg
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter.

Cream the mixture together.  Grease your cupcake pan or use liners.  Fill each cup with brownie batter 1/2 way and then place a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on top.  Finish with a a tablespoon of brownie batter.  Bake at 350 for about 22-25 minutes.  Cool then remove from the pan.

Hope your your family enjoys them as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment