Friday, June 22, 2012

My Week in Dinner

We've had a delicious week of dinner around here...I was going to go on and on about them and then just thought it would be more fun to show you...

[caption id="attachment_906" align="aligncenter" width="640"] Spaghetti Squash tossed with veggies and feta cheese...yum![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_908" align="aligncenter" width="640"] Fried zucchini and tomato sandwich with horseradish sauce. Wow...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_907" align="aligncenter" width="640"] I LOVED my fried zucchini! And this was a new multigrain bread I've been working on and it was absolutely perfect![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_909" align="aligncenter" width="640"] You can't go wrong with Pineapple and Tofu fried rice. It really is one of my favorite, favorite meals! And I used wild rice for a change of pace...![/caption]

So, are you hungry for dinner yet?  It has been a great week with NO leftovers.  Yup, we've finished everything every evening.  Either we're hungrier or the food is just that tasty.  I'd like to think it's the latter...  But, being outside running and biking in this heat we're having tends to make you hungry too so I'm trying to make sure I feed my body well.

Here's to great dinners that are as healthy as they are tasty!

Enjoy,

Sheri

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Facebook! Your meals look really good. Especially the zucchini and tomato sandwiches! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete