Friday, September 28, 2012

Blueberry Oat Muffins

Many thanks to Alyssa from Cooking from a SAHM for today's post.  Enjoy!

-Sheri

 



Good Morning Everyone,

I have been slightly delayed in getting new recipes out lately. But in the last week I have made several new recipes. I love blueberry muffins, and decided to make some a few weekends back. I had found a recipe that I liked, so I took it and tweaked it :-) Then out came the best blueberry muffins I have ever had :-) You'll wanna make this recipe I promise :-)  Now that it's fall, I'm leaning more towards baking :-)

 

Blueberry Oat Muffins

Ingredients

1 Egg slightly beaten

1 C. Plain Yogurt

1/3 C of Oil

1 Tsp Vanilla

2 C. Flour

1/2 C Oats

1/2 C Sugar

1 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder

1/2 tsp Baking Soda

1/4 Tsp Salt

1 1/2 C Blueberries

Toppings:

1/4 C Brown Sugar

2 T Butter

1/3 Oats

In a bowl mix together your egg, vanilla, oil and yogurt together till its all mixed. In another bowl mix your flour, oats, sugar, baking soda/powder and salt. Mix it up and gradually mix it into your wet ingredients. Then add your blueberries and mix till combined.. Fill up your muffin tins till almost full. In a bowl mix your brown sugar, butter oats till you make a crumbly mixture. Sprinkle on top of each muffin. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes till your toothpick comes out clean. ENJOY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment