Friday, September 14, 2012

Bruschetta Pasta Salad Guest Post

It's almost the weekend and Alyssa (Cooking from a SAHM) brought you some more yumminess!!  I hope you enjoy her recipe and can keep yourself from drooling over the pasta salad, cause it sounds delicious!!

-Sheri

 

Good Morning Everyone :-) Today I am bringing you a great recipe for Bruschetta Pasta Salad. It is so easy and fresh. I had been wanting to make a pasta salad. So I came up with this easy Bruschetta Pasta Salad. It was so yummy. Only thing that I didn't put in it was Onion and Garlic. However, that's because I was out of both. This recipe features fresh basil, tomatoes, olives, feta and Olive oil...Its an awesome recipe and great if you have veggies kicking around.



 

Bruschetta Pasta Salad

Half a box or less of Pasta

2 Diced and seeded tomatoes

10 or so chopped Kalmatta Olives( I would add lots)

8 Chopped Basil Leaves

1//2 -1 C of Feta Cheese( depends how much you like it)

1/3 C of Olive oil

 

No comments:

Post a Comment