Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is one of those fun holidays...just so many possibilities.  It can be cute and fun or scary and dark - whichever you prefer and it's all okay.  I love the cute and fun, but then again, I am a child care provider and I love planning fun activities for the kids.  One of my most favorite parts of October?  Singing "Spooky Walk" every day.  Yes, every day.  I love that cute little song.  And the kids love it too.  If you've never heard spooky walk, check out this little video.  It's not my kiddos, but it's cute kids anyway!



Another great thing about Halloween is all of the treats!!  And my kiddos were spoiled today!

[caption id="attachment_1321" align="aligncenter" width="800"] Boo! Ghosts found their way into the pancakes...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1324" align="aligncenter" width="800"] Spooky lunch!! I made the "mummy hot dogs" and my daycare moms took care of the rest. Isn't it awesome???[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1322" align="aligncenter" width="800"] Don't mess with these kids! Too cute to not give them treats to![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1325" align="aligncenter" width="800"] Stop with the pictures already! Can I EAT???[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1327" align="aligncenter" width="800"] Digging into those yummy strawberry ghosts...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1326" align="aligncenter" width="800"] And the Jack O Lantern fruit cups too![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1328" align="aligncenter" width="800"] YUM![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1329" align="aligncenter" width="800"] And don't forget the hot dogs!! These are pretty tasty too![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1323" align="aligncenter" width="682"] Happy Halloween from all of us!![/caption]

We still have a few treats to eat.  We had cute pumpkin cookies for am snack and we'll be enjoying some cupcakes for afternoon snack.  Luckily, we've had lots of good food and fruit in between!  I hope you enjoyed sharing our Halloween day with us.


  Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment