Monday, January 14, 2013

The Week Ahead

I haven't done a looking forward type of post in awhile, so I thought it might be a nice change of pace.   Not that my menu or my workout schedule is so exciting, but I like reading what other people are up to because it gives me ideas too.

Soooo....

Monday:

Dinner: Veggie Empanadas, Salad


Workout: 7 mile road run after work


Tuesday:

Dinner: Veggie Pad Thai


Workout: 6 mile or so trail run after our dentist appt


Wednesday:

Dinner: Butternut Squash & Mascarpone Naan Pizza, Salad


Workout: P90X Core Synergistics and maybe a short easy run


Thursday:

Dinner: Vegetarian Chili, Cornbread


Workout: 5ish mile road run


Friday:

Dinner: Burritos (take out most likely)


Workout: 4 mile road run and maybe some yoga



So, there it is.  Not very exciting, but it's a good framework for the week.  It's always tough with two opposing work schedules and things being more hectic on my end lately with the group ages changing and feeling a bit more drained at the end of the day.  I'm determined to keep us eating well and not letting the winter blues set in and miss a workout either.  So, this is my workout schedule because I can't do longer runs during the week until it gets more light in the evening again.  The hubby's schedule is much longer runs.  But I am planning on doing a 15 mile trail run this weekend too, so as long as I can manage 30-35 mile weeks, I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment