Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving Album

I feel a bit like I'm cheating, but really, aren't pictures the closest thing to being there?

So, here's my Thanksgiving break told through my camera lens...



Brownies, anyone?  And these are veganized.  I am becoming a pro at that flax egg thing.  Want further proof?



These are whole grain, totally egg and dairy free waffles.  Which my hubby then had a huge dollop of freshly whipped cream on top of.  Hmm...



Ahhh...Thanksgiving.  Maple roasted rainbow carrots, stuffing, mashed potatoes and shredded brussel sprouts with walnuts and cranberries.  I miss it all already!



And the afternoon Thanksgiving nap.  All three of my boys.



Making some non-steak Cheese Steak Hoagies....turned out pretty good too! See....



After all that food...time for a run!  We explored some of the Mason Dixon Trail.  Fun!!



And then time for lunch with a my friend, Jen...this is her salad.



And this is my veggie wrap with sweet potato fries.



I hope you enjoyed sharing my holiday.  I had so much fun just relaxing, cooking, eating...just enjoying my life and all of the wonderful people in it.  :)  I hope you had a wonderful holiday too!


Sheri


 

No comments:

Post a Comment