Monday, September 19, 2011

Help!

Okay, so I know there are some very talented foodies out there who will instantly be able to offer some ideas.  I'm having "puppy-fried" brain I guess because I am just blank. 

Hubby works at Starbucks and in the past two weeks they have been sending cases of close to expiration dates drink bases and I feel like there should be more to do with them than just make drinks?  Here's what I've got to work with: strawberry sauce (thin and very sweet) that would go into a frappucino, dulce de leche sauce (which sounds like it should be thick but is thin), and white chocolate mocha (which is a lot of sweetened condensed milk, really)

Ideas?  Thoughts? 

2 comments:

  1. Sheri...how lucky you are to get these drink bases! Coming from a baking/dessert background, I would be inclined to add these to frostings or buttercreams for cupcakes or whoopie pies! Even additions when making ice cream. Or just putting them in my plain ole coffee sounds good too! Look forward to seeing what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frostings are a great idea! I didn't think of that. Thanks so much for the spark! I wish I could share them...we have way more than we could use.

    ReplyDelete