Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lotta Latte Fudge

People go crazy for this fudge. Seriously, they do.  I have taken it to several tastings and it is crazy how much they love it.  I think that because the Lotta Latte is a denser nut butter it makes it easy to translate into a super creamy fudge.  Seriously, all I add is a bit of powdered sugar, some almond milk and voila it's a fudge.  :) 

I have some tasty treats ahead to share that I use in my demos of the nutbutters as well as using recipes for our every day. 

But in the meantime...make some fudge!  Now that Lotta Latte is ending it's run as a flavor for us, you better find a jar if you can! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete