Thursday, May 2, 2013

Now What...?

So, I think by now you all know that my beautiful daughter got married last weekend...and I finally am sharing a pic with all of you!   This was snapped by her maid of honor, Mandy, as I was fidgeting with her veil.  Isn't she lovely?

400683_10200477311069227_2034731406_n

My friend, Kelley, did the wedding shots and he was amazing...his first wedding shoot and he totally rocked it.  I was impressed.  I could just share photo after photo with all of you.  Okay, I guess, we should have a few more...

1-942014_10201049406457721_736329116_n

This is her and her hubby to be in a before the wedding, but not seeing each other pose.  It came out perfectly!

And this is one of my favorites.  Cake everywhere was pretty much the theme.  But don't they just look so content and happy?  What mother doesn't want to see that look on her child?

1-478218_10201041354456426_692801814_o

I really, really can't believe I have no food pics.  I mean, I know I've been a little absent from the blog while planning the wedding but to have no food pics is just shameful!

So, now it's time to plan the boy's graduation party and then figure out what I'm going to do after that.  I have to admit, it's been a rough year for me so far.  I just can't seem to get into a good rhythm with running, blogging, anything.  Maybe just too much going on to have a chance to settle in?  I am starting P90X again and am excited for that, and am also thinking of doing my running streak again.  I mean, committing to one mile a day minimum shouldn't be that hard.  I need to get the last 7 months of this year off to a better start!  So, all you running, biking and fitness friends of mine...start kicking my butt into gear!  Keep me moving until I find my groove again, cause I need to find it again!  :)

Okay, so after that little rant...I hope you enjoyed the pics.

Sheri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment