Thursday, April 30, 2015

Restarting again...

So many people have asked me to start posting to the blog again that I will do my very best to keep up!!  I want to have a dedicated place for sharing our recipes so it will be great if I can!  I'm making some favorites of ours tonight to share with friends tomorrow at A&A Village Treasures in Gettysburg, PA.  Sea Salt Caramel PB Cookies.  YUM!  And Pecan Turtle Cheesecake Fluff...Another YUM!  And then I am going to try my hand at a savory combo of our new Nutty Chai flavor and Shrimp.  Stay tuned...

As always, thank you for being the most awesome customers out there!  I appreciate all of the support you give all the time!

-Sheri

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Will! Nothing like making the schedule a bit more full but it's all good. ;-)

    ReplyDelete